Doctor Zahra Mostafavi
Doctor Zahra Mostafavi is the lecturer in the Faculty of Theology and Islamic teachings of Tehran University. A summary of her academic resume is as follows:
PhD in Islamic philosophy and theology from Tehran University in 1995
Lecturer of philosophy, logic, discourse, theology, educational foundations of Islam, ethics and . . .
- The intellectual foundations of Imam Khomeini (translated into Finnish), Translator: Jakuhahen Antila, Iran's Embassy in Helsinki, 1999.
- Mulla Sadra's philosophical innovations, Hekmat Publications, Tehran, 2006.
- Research and reflection on some issues of philosophy and discourse, Ettelaat publications, Tehran, 2006.
- Theoretical foundations of ethics and Islamic education, Ettelaat publications, Tehran, 2006.
- Description of Al-Maram principals, Ettelaat publications, Tehran, 2007.
- Water of life in darkness, Ettelaat publications, Tehran, 2007.
- The Mohammad’s Call of Prophets
- Summary of Sadrolmote'ahellin’s thoughts.
- Essays on Palestine
- Theologians’ opinions and Quranic verses to prove the infallibility of prophets, magazine of philosophy and theology’s articles and studies, second year: No. 74, Faculty of Theology, Tehran University, winter 2003.
- Reconstruction of Khayyam’s comments on existance, magazine of philosophy and theology’s articles and studies, second year: No. 77, Faculty of Theology, Tehran University, 2005.
- Sadr ul Motaahelin on Platonic Ideas. Hekmat & philospophy, No. 7. Allame Tabatabaei University. Iran: Tehran, July 1385.
New approach toward primaries, place and works on priority of existence on identity, Kheradnameh Sadra Quarterly, No. 47, Hekmat Sadra press, spring 2007.
- Theoretical works on Dahr & Hoduth in Yamani’s doctrine of Mirdamad, Journal of Religious Thoughts quarterly of Shiraz University, No. 22, spring 2007.
- types of identity according to Sadr ul Motaahelin , Journal of the Faculty of Literature and Human sciences of Isfahan University, No. 51, Winter 2007.
- Philosophical innovations of martyr Mostafa Khomeini in Belmaani Alakhs theology, philosophy and theology of Islam magazine, Forty-second year: Number 1, Fall and winter of 2009.
- Philosophical innovations of martyr Mostafa Khomeini in Belmaani Alakhs theology, Sadra Kheradnameh Journal, No. 60, Hekmat Sadra publications, summer 2010.
- Review of God’s knowledge in Islamic discourse, Islamic theology Journal
, Journal of Islamic theology.
Promotional and critical articles:
- Spirituality in the modern world from the viewpoint of Imam Khomeini (RA), Neda Journal Ninth magazine: No. 28, women population of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Winter of 1999. - Necessity of ethics in scientific centers, Neda magazine, fourteenth year: volumes: 51-52, women population of the Islamic Republic of Iran, winter 2006.
- The relationship between descriptive and obligatory statements, Journal of Islamic theology fifteenth year: No. 6, Institute of Imam Sadeq: Winter 2006.
- Faith and Life, Mahjubah, No. 2. Islamic Thought Foundation, Iran: Tehran, February, 2007.
Articles in international journals:
Union of mind and minded and minder (in Arabic), Almohajjh Magazine, No.14, Lebanon: Beirut, 2006.
العلم الالهی بالجزییات قرائه تقریبیه مقارنه فی نظریات المدرستین المشائیه و المتعالیه (in Arabic), Journal of Nosus Moasereh, No. 6, Lebanon: Beirut, spring 2006.
4. articles represented at the Congress:
- Ayatollah Seyyed Mostafa Khomeini viewpoint on the existence of a mental (fully representation of his speech), Congress of martyr Mostafa Khomeini, Qom, 1998, Printed in Tehran.
- Platonic view of Mulla Sadra (presentation in full), the World Summit of Hakim Mulla Sadra, Tehran, 1999, Printed in Tehran.
- understanding the characteristics of leadership of Imam Khomeini (presentation in full), the ninth seminar of theoretical and practical method of Imam Khomeini, Tehran, 2000, Printed in Tehran.
- Spirituality in the modern world from the viewpoint of Imam Khomeini (presentation in full), role of Imam Khomeini in revival of spirituality, Moscow, 2000, Printed in Moscow.
- Quds in viewpoints of three Monotheistic Religions (presentation in full), Conference of Quds as a city of monotheistic faiths, London, 2003, Printed in London.
- Comparison of of Mulla Sadra and Avecina attitudes on unity of sane and sensible (presentation in full), the World Summit of Hakim Mulla Sadra, Tehran, 2004, Printed in Tehran.
Comparison of Avecina and Mulla Sadra's viewpoints on knowledge of God (presentation in full), Avecina International Conference, Tehran, 2004, print in Hamedan.
- Sadra initiatives in contradiction (presentation in full), the World Summit of Hakim Mulla Sadra, Tehran, 2006, Printed in Tehran.
- Review Avicenna's theory on Monster craze, Millennium Hakim Conference in Hamadan year?
Associate Professor of Tehran University
Chairman of the Society for defense of the Palestinian Nation
Secretary General of the International Union of NGOs for support of Palestinian rights Secretary-general of female population
Director of philosophy and Islamic theology department
Managing director of NEDA quarterly
Member of Board of Trustees |of women population of Khartoum
Member of the editorial board of Neda quarterly
Member of Islamic Conference
Member of the editorial board of the metaphysics Journal of Faculty of Literature and Human sciences of Isfahan University